We base a lot of our coverage of an industry on the top trade shows in that industry. And, our best interviews are with the top executives of the companies we cover.
This is a great opportunity to be included in our coverage of the top trade shows you attend as a non-exhibitor. For any trade show where you are an exhibitor, please refer to this interview.
Available Industries: We have a publication dedicated to every industry. So, we’re interesting in any major trade show.
Please submit the following information for any trade show you attend as a non-exhibitor:
Trade Show Information
- Trade Show Name:
- Purpose for attending show: (i.e. buyer, research, training…)
- What companies are you planning to visit at the show and why?
- Which product introductions are you hoping to learn more about and why?
- What industry trends are you expecting to see at this show and why?
- Which conferences or training events are you expecting attend and why?
- What are the main reasons your company values the opportunity to attend this show?
- What were the the top trends you noticed at the show?
- What were your favorite showrooms and why?
- What were your favorite product introductions and why?
- What were your events or training sessions and why?